Thursday 21 January 2016

Amazing South African Instagramers



Instagram is definitely more of an obsession of mine than Pinterest... There I said it! The more I see the more I want to see more, especially if some of the Instagram accounts I follow are South Africans. Most of the Instagram accounts I follow are photographers and they are just phenomenal!

So without further adieu, please let me introduce you to some pretty incredible photographers/bloggers and of course #Instagramers 
I met Emma almost three years ago to take my wedding photos, naturally i was blown away by the photos taken on my wedding day and have since become a fan of all her adventures in South Africa and around the globe. Visit her blog here

I am a huge art fanatic. I can appreciate most art forms. I have to say though that i love the most basic form of art (not because it is basic, but because i consider  putting pen to paper as the original form of art). That is why I couldn't help but fall in love with Maria Magalena Atelier's beautiful drawings of her surroundings; Cape Town . Have a look at her beautiful collection of works here


I have spent a lot of time browsing through Emma Jane Menteath's lovely blog. She has some incredible photos and blog posts. 

Have you ever seen anything local which is more fashion forward than “TheVisual Journal”?

And there you have it folks my top 4 choices of South African Instagram accounts you need to follow!
Visit part two of this series  or visit Part Three  here