Friday 8 April 2016

{Discovery} Benji + Moon

I have quite a knack for finding things especially if its on the world wide web. So when  i discovered its something for my beagles i started thinking of spoiling my dogs with these lovely finds. And VERY soon (what a coincidence) I will need to replace their collars and their leashes and I'm really debating on Benji + Moon. I can see all of their artisanal wear oozes quality and simplicity but my beagles have a tendency to chew everything - even each others collars! 

So while I debate this and browse Benji + Moon's online store a million more times (i do this often) I thought I would share this in the mean time :) 
Dont let this gorgeous face fool you - trust me!



Here are the wonderful products available


All images have been linked back to Benji + Moon