Somewhere in the blog-o-sphere one clever soul came up with a challenge for bloggers to share a little more about themselves and at the same time, connect with other bloggers and grow their audience.
Last week I had a wonderful surprise on my twitter notifications from the lovely Loné at Simply Organize Life. She has challenged me to share a little more about myself by nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am excited to be a part of this challenge :)
The Liebster Award focuses on introducing newbie bloggers to the blog-o-sphere by challenging a few newbie bloggers to answer a few questions about themselves. Once these bloggers have answered their questions, linked back to the blogger they have the opportunity to nominate and challenge other newbie bloggers. What is great about this challenge is no one is obligated to complete this challenge, sometimes as we all know, getting a post out on a certain day can be quite a challenge. but i felt it would be a great opportunity for my visitors (new and old) to get to know a little more about me.
So without further adieu here are the questions Loné at Simply Organize Life asked me;
|This picture was taken in Zimbabwe, Lake Kariba. I have never experience sunsets like these before.|
|This is my dog Shiloh (she is a beagle and I often mention her every now and then in my posts)|
It was a Vacation I still talk about and will most definitely never forget!
According to Goodreads I have read 6. Which is totally shameful as I read close to 30 books last year. I am currently stuck reading the Outlander series!
|I am obsessed with Diana Gabaldon's Outlander series which has also been adapted into a TV series|
Honestly there could be room for improvement in all areas of my life. But specifically, I hate that I don’t plan my meals properly!
I am a fussy seafood eater. I love sea food but I will not touch calamari.
- The Authentic Life
- The Secret Board
- Frankly Charlie
- Curvy Chic Crystal
- Blush Bachelorette
- What would your dream job be if money was no object?
- What is your fondest childhood memory of a book? (Mine would be The Faraway Tree)
- Is there a country on your bucket list you have never been to (on your own)?
- Do you have any bad habits that drive your family/friends crazy?
- Is there a blogger/ Public figure you would love to meet one day (mine would be Jillian Harris)
- Is there a subject you hated in school but would do that subject over now that you are an adult?
- What is your perfect date night?
- If you were a super hero, what would your superpower be?
- What is your all time favourite home cooked meal?
- What comes first for you, beauty or fashion?
- Are you a coffee / tea girl?
- Give a link back to the blogger that nominated you (that’s me :).
- Answer the questions given to you by the blogger that nominated you.
- Nominate 5-11 other bloggers that have under 1000 followers.
- Create a new set of questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify them via social media.
I cant wait to read your answers to my questions! Comment on this post and I will be sure to pop by!